Mount Vernon Restaurant
$ $ $
14 Broadway (at Mt Vernon St.)
Somerville, MA 02145
- Twin lobsters $14.99
- Get the burger and ask for the secret sauce!
- All-you-can-eat Sunday brunch: entertain yourself with absurd combinations like clams from the raw bar, a jelly doughnut, and broccoli gratin. High quality food, amusing ambiance.
- Good food. Get your fries extra crispy. The bartenders are nice. I had a black and tan, solid.
- Delicious popovers, friendly staff, a local favorite since the 1930s!
- Delicious food, friendly staff, great drink specials!
- Twin lobster special and prime rib dinner for 2 - both unbelievably cheap for what you get!
- Coma 2 lagostas gigantes por U$24,99
- They served cold and small twin lobsters and mandatory charge 20% tips. Their steak are hard and dry. Overrated and overpriced. Btw a set of twin lobsters is $37.
- $35.99/pp for Mother's Day brunch via Buffett style ONLY. Say what now?! See ya
- Decent buffet brunch. More lunch than breakfast options.
- Get the blackened salmon.
- Come hungry for the all you can eat brunch on Sundays through 2pm. Come for the seafood, stay for the carving station.
- Lobster and there other foods
- Lobster mac n cheese needs more lobster
- Amazing food for non-veggies. But this location is being rebuild after a fire currently!
- Check out the Sunday brunch!
- Twin Lobster!!
- Subscribe to the email club, there are great deals. The weekend buffets are delicious.
- Lobster raviolli is delicious you should try it ;)