Mount Erskine Hainan Western (白云山西餐)
Sbh 80I, Jalan Mount Erskine
Tanjung Tokong, Pulau Pinang 10470
+60 4-899 5339
- Should rename the mushroom soup to butter soup
- Don't order the mushroom soup, pure shitbrix. You can even cook better than them.
- Chicken chop is the best !! Extra sauce no need charge, cheapest price! Marryland, barbeque also not bad , mushroom soup okok la hahaha
- The very first time and the very last time I'll dine in here. The Aunty who take order from me is super rude! She don't have the patient to explain what they gt n what they don't.
- Golden fish and chicken always the best
- Try their Indiana-Chicken! BEST!
- Never see a chicken cordon bleu in this size before!
- Chicken chop is good and sold at a reasonable price. Would come back again
- I feel the food here not nice, but I'm wondering why there are so many people said the food here is nice?I think I will prefer James Foo.At least taste better,the portion also larger than here.
- I have tried the mushroom soup.... It's really SUCK
- Bad service , Waiting for long time , only good thing is cheap .
- Ask for tartar sauce!
- taste lot better than James
- Altho many people kept complaining that the Mushroom Soup sucks.. But i can't help to wonder that there are still many people ordering mushroom soup.. We are really 1Penang.. LOL
- The chicken chop sucks...! Even the mushroom soup sucks as well...! >_<
- cheesy chicken chop is tasty!
- With all the good reviews, I'm disappointed with my grilled chicken. U have to pay extra RM1 for the sauce (if u want any) and the chicken size is quite small. Okay for RM8 I guess
- Barbecue chicken chop are superb! Most of people warning not to order mushroom soup! Haha. I never try before.
- The western food served here is not up to my expectations. For the fish and chips, the fish is salty. It's like you're eating salted fish...thumbs down to that.
- Try the Hawaiian chicken.