Desserts, Coffee Shop
58 Fieldgate St (at Parfett St)
Whitechapel, Greater London E1 1ES
+44 20 7456 1030
- Try the 'hot ice cream chocolate' - deliciously decadent
- The home made ice cream is to die for and the coffee is excellent too. A hem of a place
- MASSIVE amount of seating downstairs, its cosy too!
- Wifi password: honeycomb
- Brown Bread ice cream is phenomenal
- If you try the Honeycomb ice cream you won't be able to leave without ordering it
- Wow. Whoa. I just had the brown bread ice cream and I am baffled by how there Is not a line out the door. This is one of the best ice creams in London that's for sure. Enjoy!
- Ample space downstairs although wifi is not available there. Get the brown bread ice cream and see what the fuss is about. It's divine.
- Good selection of icecream.
- Teas from 1.49
- Good amount of cosy seating downstairs.
- #Brownbread ice cream, tried it and now understand what the fuss is about! #homemade icecream ftw!
- Smoothest cappucino in the area, don't forget to get a slice of Red Velvet in your way out.Wifi pw: ilikemotown
- Takeaway cake in a polystyrene box - not a good vibe
- Open til 12pm. Everything tastes wonderful. Taste the homemade ice creams. The bounty shaker is a winner.
- The #honeycomb homemade #icecream is to die for
- The honeycomb and salted caramel ice cream. IG: @otsodos