Morton's Steakhouse (莫爾頓牛排館 Morton's Steakhouse)
$ $ $ $
- Excellent steak and mash potatoes in the lunch set. The restaurant served a huge loaf of bread as the starter, which it was more than happy to pack the leftovers for their guests.
- Excellent steak and must have cream corn, cant miss the corn!
- Real steak with a nice view from 45th floor.
- 5~7pm Happy Hour45F
- Bone in ribeye is to die for.
- Gaudy interior and poor lighting, looks straight out of 1986 so you're not paying for the decor -- I'd never take a date here. That said, Morton's has the best happy hour in all the world over.
- steak kind