Morton's the Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- hennessy paradis after dinner
- Very nice place, good food, wonderful service.
- The steak is great here, but I still prefer Ruth Chris.
- Great steakhouse... Giaaant veggies too haha!
- Bone in filet mignon is really good and rarely find in other steakhose
- We had our christmas eve dinner here.the bread and the sweet cream corn is superb.the steak is juicy for the medium well but quite hard for the well done kind of meat
- , . .
- Great, tender, juicy prime steaks in dark, romantic, candlelit old wood atmosphere. Priced accordingly.
- Excellent happy hour menu
- Try the Sea Bass! Great. The widow is terrible.
- The mashed potatoes are amazing!!
- Just ask for Chris the GM..., I promise that your visit just got a whole lot better, promise !
- ate the GIANT souffle
- The foods were great, but the Brussel Sprouts was slightly too cooked; had some burnt flavor