Morse's Cribstone Grill
$ $ $
1945 Harpswell Islands Rd
Bailey Island, ME 04003
- Amazing signature cocktails, Great food and friendly staff. Why go to Cooks. The prices here are better.
- Great service and wonderful food. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Great music... Don't miss out!
- Oh, and the signer, Keith Lowell, is Willie Nelson reincarnated. I realize it's a bit early for that, but it's true.
- Lots of drinks to choose from and fresh caught Maine lobster!
- Sandy was a phenomenal waitress. Seafood was excellent! They have a variety of lobster dishes if youre looking for a Maine treat.
- Fish and chips are very good as are the deserts.
- Nothing went well when I called for a take out order. In fact I was denied service! I offered to wait 45 minutes to pickup...and was told no. "We are too busy to take your order!"
- Great place , with beautiful view, friendly staff and excellent lobsters.
- Lobster roll, mussels, lobster dip and fried haddock sandwich as well as drinks (spiked Arnold Palmer and Nor'easter)
- Lobster roll, mussels, lobster dip and fried haddock sandwich were phenomenal!
- Excellent drinks...this is the Spiked Arnold Palmer. The Nor'easter was yummy too.
- The House Salad with house dressing is so good! Nothing boring about it!
- Broiled shrimp is a universally bad idea.
- Lots of drinks to choose from and fresh caught lobster