Café, Coffee Shop
321 E Front St (btwn Park St & Boardman Ave)
Traverse City, MI 49684
- Awesomely delectable bite-size desserts & coffee. Check out the morsels named after authors from the National Writer's Series!
- Fabulous location/atmosphere and delicious coffee. More than worth the reasonable pricetag.
- Beautiful new location!
- Best espresso/coffee in town.
- Friendly staff - nice coffee! Wifi password is blackcat
- Address should be East Front.Their coffee, tea, lunches and itty bitty cakes are fantastic!
- Good place to get quality coffee (Intelligentsia) in downtown Traverse City.
- Love the Intelligentsia. http://failfast.com/2011/06/13/the-best-coffee-in-traverse-city/
- Great service! Try the boston cream pie
- The Wine About it is addictive
- Great coffee (well brewed Inelligensia). Food...not so great.
- The interior is cozy and the staffs are really nice too! Free WiFi and plenty of outlet chargers - great place to hang out or do some work!
- The matcha latte lacks tea flavor, and the latte is also on the light side. The pour over (Intelligentsia La Tortuga) is also light and slightly citrusy.
- The sausage + egg biscuits is really nice! The biscuits has a light jalapeno cheddar flavor but it's not too overpowering. Highly recommended!
- Well executed pour-over coffees and espresso drinks with the always excellent Intelligentsia beans.
- Grab a cold brew coffee with salted caramel syrup and enjoy with a delicious breakfast out on the deck along the creek
- Coffee and bite size dessert:-)
- Best veggie wrap I've ever had!
- Chemex coffee
- Great riverside view. Good place to get work done.