- Use your fivestars card and get 1 free wine tasting or starter.
- You know what? I like belly dancing, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
- The green lentil salad is delicious. The Moroccan bread is terrific, but the portion is very small.
- Check their calendar of events to check their promotion and theme of the day: My favorite Tuesday with no corkage and live jazz starting 7PM.
- Vegetarian food and service with good vegan options
- Very nice environment. Live music. Good cus cus. Can't miss the desserts :)
- Delicious fish fillet + vegetables
- The outdoor seating is great. Make reservations especially on nights that there is belly dancing.
- Lamb shank is fall off the bone tender. It's a must have! Tuesday nights there's no corkage fee so bring a bottle of wine with you.
- Trs chouette adresse ! On mange bien et on parle franais ici !
- Avoid the beef tagine if you are not particular fond of sweets. The fish filet and roasted potato are really nice though.
- Try their Lentil salad. It's nice.
- Sangria contains lot of Vodka. Be careful if you are the DD
- Tasty food and great service.
- Check-in on Yelp to receive free wine tasting or free appetizer. Free magic shows on Monday nights, and free live Spanish guitar music on Thursday evenings. And, don't miss the African house wine!
- Awesome magic by Allen on Monday nights!
- Ridicurous wine club; can't buy a decent *single glass* of wine: either buy a bottle or join the "club". Food was good, parking is plentiful and free. Staff attentive, prices are a fair value.
- Chicken n shrimp kebabs were delicious, veg couscous was awsome,try chicken tagine,n finish off wit orange blossom
- Use your FiveStars card and get 1 free wine tasting or starter! Ask for one if you don't have yours yet.
- The Imperial Cous Cous is hands down the best dish on the menu! The service is amazing, all the food was flavorful and cooked to perfection!