Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries
85 Kercheval Ave
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
- They have the BEST Turkey, Feta and Spinach Croissants!!
- Bring your doggie!
- Get a croissant!
- My first AND LAST experience at Morning Glory! I walk into this beautiful establishment to find myself about to be astonished. I walked up to the counter and was ignored by three people behind the co
- Great eats and coffee/latest
- Cute place, decent coffee
- I was VERY disappointed after driving 25 miles and they were closed on a Sunday morning at 8am when according to their business hours, they should have been opened....
- Try their iced coffee! It's brewed really strong but it's fantastic if you're a coffee lover
- If you are into fru-fru coffees, the pumpkin spiced latte is really good.
- Try some wines or ask about their specialty drinks..all delicious!
- Staff could be a little more welcoming.
- Terrible coffee
- cutest cakes - polka dots and all
- Ok, I take it back. The eggs florentine was amazing & the service greatly improved.
- Coffee is great. Decor is, too. Not a quiet place to study or read, though. Busy & loud on a sunny weekend.
- Not a quiet place to read or study. Coffee is great, though. The decor is, too.