$ $ $
- Hard to pick a favorite but Ill go with the classic chicken and waffles. The cinnamon butter tops it off so well and the chicken is so crispy, yet falls right off the bone
- GET THE WINGS. Cannot stress that enough. Get to it.
- What's good? Well the food looks good, the atmosphere is good and the drinks are good.
- Chill spot with good vibes for drinks and food; burger is bomb. Crowd is 30s plus.
- Burger of the month is always fantastic. Lamb meatball, steak, salads of all kinds and even mac and cheese are awesome too. I honestly think it's underrated. The food is unbeatable in the neighborhood
- The burger is worth getting.
- The food and the service were some of the best in Boston. Have the wings, flounder and pudding. However, the prices make this place suitable only for special occasions.
- Brunch is amazing. Probably the best brunch in Southie.
- Fried flounder was great. Small place you might want to male reservations
- Fried flounder was great
- Cocktails, snacks, appetizers
- The fried chicken is incredible. Mushroom Tofu Burger is killer. The Steak Frites are honestly the best Ive had in Boston. Try the brownie to top it off.
- Burger of the month?