460 Waquoit Hwy
East Falmouth, MA 02536
- Yummy. Had chicken sausage with scrambled and home fries. Delish
- Eggs Benidict hash browns,!best Benedict ever!
- Great breakfast. Best homemade corned beef hash. Be ready to wait, but worth it.
- Corned beef hash Benedict was delicious! Best hash I've had in a long time
- Get the pancakes. Amazing
- Best breakfast
- Tiny, and fairly loud. Don't come here if you're hungover. Seems like a cult.
- Best pancakes on the Cape....been coming here for over 15 years! The owners are wonderful and the staff is friendly and helpful.
- Try the lemon poppy seed pancakes in the summer
- Lemon poppy seed pancakes were delightful!
- Best corned beef hash of any diner I've been to. Like seriously life changing. Just get it.
- The pancakes are to die for !
- Corned beef hash! Plus just about everything else
- Breakfast is amazing. Lobster eggs Benedict on point!
- The pancakes are fantastic. Had them with the #3 that rounded out the breakfast perfectly. However, I thunk I missed out on the Cinnamon Roll French Toast that looked Fabulous.
- Hash is incredible. But don't try to make a reservation for large groups. It's hit or miss.
- The BEST breakfast and wait staff around, hands down. Only downside is its cash only.
- Maple kielbasa scramble and homemade corned beef hash
- Lobster eggs Benedict. You won't regret it