Montano's International Gourmet
American, New American
$ $ $
- Menu is very extensive. Unless you know what you want, stick to the daily specials. Everything we tried was fantastic and the carrot cake was out of this world!
- wow first time ever here.. bbq bacon cheeze burger was awesome. i found a new home. :)
- Best Rueben in Roanoke!!
- The unfortunate part of the experience was my boyfriend's chicken was undercooked. The waitress did not really seem to care nor did a manger come speak to us. Don't plan to return!
- This place is such an amazing place in all areas. It's such a great value. The food may be a bit pricey, but it's HUGE!! This Cuban sandwich was $10, and I could only eat half. I DEFINITELY recommend
- Haven't had a bad meal yet! Kelly is one of the best servers around!!
- Great beer selection!
- The potato and cheese soup was delicious, service was great!!
- Seabass is where it's at!
- Oyster Night is every Wednesday! Come enjoy 25-cent oysters!
- Luv the Broiled Flounder with veggies. Best Blue Cheese Dressing too
- Fun jazz on Saturday nights!
- If you get a sandwich, I recommend substituting the chips for potato wedges.
- .25 cent oysters yummmm
- I love the Salmon!
- The bread and olive oil/seasoning dip they serve before the main course is delicious.
- The New York Sub pales in comparison to the Submarine at the New Yorker and is more expensive. Was not impressed with the service either.
- The salmon is terrific!
- Try the seafood antipasti or one of the Brazilian dishes.
- Share the seafood antipast