Montague Street Bagels
Bagels, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches
108 Montague St (btwn Hicks and Henry)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Pass by this place at night and smile at their often broken sign, which tends to say "HO BAG S" every now and then.
- The sun-dried tomato cream cheese is amazing! Grab a bag of bagels for the week and a small container of your favorite cream cheese.
- Avoid at all costs unless its 5am and you need a 24 spot. Hallow out your bagel and please don't get the muffins.
- Just got an entire egg shell in my bagel. Don't do it!!
- Brooklyn's best bagel. Fluffy center and crisp crust.
- Try the "Pope of Montague"...awesome!
- The redesignnlooks nice but service has gone way down hill since they flipped owners and staff.
- Double check your food before you leave -- they often screw up orders.
- Great bagels. Horrifying service. Not worth it.
- Food is good but the service here is horrible - the ordering and paying process is chaos. Be ready to wait and fight for your food. Too bad :(
- best in town. Try the Fat Tony.
- Great bagel and sandwich spot, huge selection of excellent cream cheese flavors and fresh bagels. Try the garlic and herb or chive. Eat your bagel on the promenade.
- VERY slow service. Bodega vibe. You order in the back (basement level) - not much light. They were out of almost all bagels by 12pm. Self-serve coffee. Not worth it, go to the bagel place on Court St.
- It used to be good... Something changed. Not so great bagels and service anymore :(
- Try the Bagels!!!
- Try the cilantro cream cheese
- Best bagels in the neighborhood.
- If you like a toasted bagel, ask them to toast it twice. Otherwise it will just be warm.
- Tasty, fresh everything bagels. Disappointed that they aren't slathering the cream cheese like they used to
- Terrific sundried tomato!