Monsoon Thai Cuisine
4236 N Mississippi Ave (at N Skidmore St)
Portland, OR 97217
- Has an awesome hot pink colored restroom
- Their yellow curry is amazing and the service is super speedy and friendly.
- Order take out, head over to Prost for a beer and pick it up after the unbelievable 30 mins it takes to make tonight
- Pumpkin curry!
- Food was really salty. Did not enjoy it a bit! Many more much better thai restaurants on down town. You are not missing much if you skip this
- Nothing great but it's good food. I ordered the Thai BBQ chicken and there was no BBQ flavor just a cup of sweet and sour.
- While it isn't Mee-Sen or Pok Pok, Monsoon does your standard Thai restaurant fare very well. They're fast, too. It's my go to "don't feel like cooking tonight" take out place!
- Bring your own chopsticks if you like.
- Get the avocado curry with seafood. DELICIOUS!
- Fast service and great Thai food. The atmosphere and seating inside is nice as well. What more could you ask for?
- Don't expect amazing food here and you'll be fine. The food is ok...service is pretty good.
- They carry Tamari for those who need to be gluten free and are willing to make pretty much everything with it. Delicious, lots of options for me, and safe for my tummy.
- Pretty alright Pad Thai
- Best Pad Thai in Portland.
- 2 favs here: drunken noodles chicken; duck curry
- Everyone raves abt the pumpkin curry. Skip it. The other curries, stir fries and Tom kha soup way better.
- Not into curry or peanut sauce? Try the Pad Se Ew or Brocolli with Oyster Sauce. Both have excellent Asian flavor without the curry funk.
- Get the pumpkin curry!
- Service was great, food tasted good, but everyone got sick afterwards. Something wasnt right with food.