The Monk's Table
- Really nice place with great beer selection
- Try the Old Speckled Hen pale ale. It's the best!
- Good choice of beer. Salads are good if you'revegetarian, but otherwise light on vegetarian options
- Had plough man's lunch. Was great!
- Good selection of beer. Go upstairs for a quieter meal.
- Prime rib Sunday
- Shepherd's pie is some great comfort food here and made with lamb the traditional British way
- The perfect local for pints and pub grub.
- Still my favourite pub. Good thing it is my local! :-)
- Beer selection looks okay, but nothing with much flavour is really on offer. Try something a little father south for more variety and better quality.
- High End pub food and fantastic customer service.Great Prices; perfectly made poached eggs
- I had the salad... Regretted it immediately, should have had the chicken biriyani.
- Cozy! Good fries.
- fries are better to-go (they don't get overly crispy in the to-go container).they're one of few pubs to serve Somersby cider = AMAZING!best brunch i've ever had.
- Get a beer passport!!!
- The standards are EPIC, especially the fish & chips. Best beer pub in town, awesome specials and great scotch list. Can't miss!
- The burger is delicious and the Dijon mayo is out of this world. Good size, excellent price and service!!
- Great service, good food (best pub fare in town!) & awesome beer!
- The Cuvee van de kaizer beer is a must if you are coming here for drinks. Can't go wrong with the burger or ribs.