Gastropub, Beer Bar
$ $ $
3073 Bloor St. W. (at Brentwood Rd. S.)
Toronto, ON M8X 1C7
- Mac and cheese bites
- Great beers and food!! The server is also amazing!
- Good menu, not a typical bar menu.
- Matching of great foods with great beers!
- Great service their burger is filling!
- Great menu, great food pairings with excellent beers. Strongly recommended. The charcuterie platter is an excellent starter.
- Great staff, fantastic food and the beer is plenty good...
- Love the Wheat Kings flight
- Best selection of craft beers in etobicoke. Food was fantastic try the meat and cheese platter, the roast was beautiful. Great Beer and food. Overall wonderful experience definitely going again!
- The menu is legit, and trust us, you will not be disappointed by a place pouring beers brewed in a style dating back to the seventeenth century.
- Come on Monday for select $5 pint, or choose from an extensive list of reasonably priced micro breweries.
- Really great beer selection here, cozy, friendly service. It's worth popping in for a pint.