Middle Eastern, Mediterranean
- Go for the gyro plate... Good stuff!
- lebonese tea is to die for.
- I can make better middle eastern at home. Weird flavors on the hummus and the salad dressing is just odd. Disappointment.
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: Best Middle Easter/ Mediterranean Restaurant
- My favorite of the Copelands family of restaurants.
- Great Middle Eastern restaurant in the Marigny
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Mediterranean restaurant
- Lebanese tea :) nuff said :)
- Get the Lebanese tea! It's delicious
- Hummus! Hot Pitas!
- Chicken shwarma
- My wife loves the grape leaves. I stick with gyros
- Try the Lebanese tea, it comes with rose water and pine nuts. Food is average, just your regular Lebanese joint.
- Mona's falafel is the best!
- Delicious and cheap!
- The falafel has bulgar wheat in it (not gluten free) but the lentil soup is gluten free & tastes better when you add hot sauce/salt. Get the mint tea!
- Great lamb shank special.
- Delicious vegetarian friendly and healthy meals. The hommus is super creamy and falafel so fresh and delicious.Great value for money too.
- Not a fan of their chicken shawarma. It was more like chicken curry vs traditional chicken shawarma. I will go back and try other items on their menu.
- Great genuine lebanease food