Café, Diner, American
3108 Old Denton Rd (Frankford)
Carrollton, TX 75007
- Try the Sawmill B & G (Biscuits & Gravy) and add a layer of hashbrowns on top before you put on the gravy...delish! And VERY filling!
- Wednesday special - Country Style Pork Chops. Get them fried! Amazing!
- Mixed Vegetables are so flavorable! omg, great, great, great!
- Gr8 Breakfast Spot. Can't wait to try the lunch !
- Low quality ingredients, coffee tastes like hot water and service wasn't great either.
- Saddlebags were really good!
- Great home style food. Pork chop Wednesdays are the best.
- Another great place to eat at Mom's Cafe . Very mom & pops style locals and very friendly and speedy service! Orange juice is large! Decaf is a bit light.
- Pancakes are awesome!!
- I love the pancakes here! They melt in your mouth. I've never been disappointed with the food at all.
- The Sawmill B&G is hands down *amazing*.
- Went with my wife and kids. Got no service. Walked out! Nuff said. To bad cause I live right across the street.
- Service is great, food is always fresh. We love the omelettes & potatoes! Cheap easy breakfast.
- The food was really good and priced at a good price point
- The food is great and the staff is very friendly. You have to try this place! Breakfast served all day!
- Saddle bags ftw