Momo Korean Cuisine & Sushi
8650 Spicewood Springs Rd
Austin, TX 78759
- Traditional Korean dishes are offered side-by-side with Japanese food, but both are executed equally well. From fresh sushi to dolsot bibimbap, all is done with integrity and fresh ingredients.
- Can't say enough about this place real Korean by real Koreans.
- Mom and pop Korean restaurant. Portions are huge and the sides are delicious
- Be sure to order the off-the-menu "pork tits" from Michelle
- Get the bento boxes for lunch over the plates. More sushi and soup. Pork bulgogi is good. Cheaper than others in the area. Usually not noisy during lunch but it's a nice atmosphere.
- Decent Korean food but like every other Korean place in Austin, horrible service! Lately the food has been tasting a bit off, almost to the point of tasting spoiled. Even the water. Very disappointed.
- Fairly nice environment, not quite upscale, but fancy for the crappy shopping center. Food is a step up from HEB, not top grade sushi.
- Galbi is soo good!! Get some!!