Mole Restaurante Mexicano & Tequileria
Latin American, Mexican
$ $ $
- Crispy Fish Tacos, split amongst 2 = Love. Also, try the guacamole spicy !!
- Get the carne asada! Avoid the weekends when it's too loud to have a conversation.
- Everyday you don't try the fish tacos (grilled or fried, doesn't matter) is a day WASTED. Truly amazing. Don't skimp on the dipping sauce.
- Mareno (the bartender) is the best ever :-)
- Leave room for dessert, best tres leches!
- the diablo is a great spin on a margarita. get it with partida.
- the best. period. now only if the space were bigger.
- If you're considering the fajitas, I've done a side by side comparison of chicken & steak. The chicken was the unequivocal winner.
- Grand carne asada burrito is the size of a baby and extremely delicious. Get a side of salsa verde to round out the flavors.
- Spicy Mojitos r the best!
- Say hello to Cesar behind the bar!
- Delicious mojito & fish tacos are amazing.
- Amazing Mole and fantastic Riazul Aejo!!!
- Happy hour menu from 4-7 everyday is a steal in NYC.
- Try the fish tacos! They are amazing and can feed at least two people.
- Margarittas are to die for. The food is great here. This place is best during warmer months when you can sit outside. The inside gets pretty crowded and you end up bumping elbows.
- Obsessed with Mole. Their portions are ginormous. The fish tacos and steak and bacon tacos are amazingly delish.
- Mexican Torta (w/ scrambled eggs!)
- Mexico City style quesadillas are great. Try the spicy pork.
- All the food is amazing, I'm not a dessert type of person but this cake is to die for. Ask for La Patrona whenever you go and tell her that I send you, you'll probably get something out of it.