2507 W Broadway (at Larch St.)
Vancouver, BC V6K 2E9
- Two people can share an order of fries that come with a burger! The order is huge!
- If you're looking to break an eating record - tell Peter you'd like to try a "Quadruple Moderne Steak"... he will surely be impressed. I've only seen a friend down a Triple, and even he had trouble.
- Food is okay, nothing revolutionary but the milkshakes are absolutely killer.
- Phenomenal burgers and fries only cooked when you place your order.
- Place is authentic and people are even more authentic
- Great steak and turkey burger, turkey was a little bit spicy. Fries are a good size, enough for two to share. Very friendly staff, a great 50's diner feeling. Homemade dipping sauce was awesome!
- Best burger in town. Hands down.Dont believe us? Then head over to Moderne Burger and judge for yourself.
- Try the flavoured soda - it's not vanilla Coke syrup, it's Coke with real vanilla. And shaved ice!
- Should be renamed e.coli burger
- Very average burger
- Make sure to go early for your fix: they close at 7:45 pm!
- Get the steak burger, don't modify anything. Ask the owner Peter to show you the real way to eat a burger.
- Classic diner. Great fresh fit fries. Get dipping sauce. #Burger w grilled onions, crisp bacon, real cheddar on a soft brioche bun. Yup, yum.
- Even though the fries were fantastic. Burger was wayyyyy too greasy-won't be coming back unfortunately
- Great simple burgers.
- Robert Belcham, chef of Campagnolo, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Cheeseburger w/ bacon.
- Homemade BBQ aside is great!
- Love the 60's diner style decor and their milkshakes are delicious!
- The fries were so boring and heavily fried. The burger was a bit bland but it tasted healthy - low on sodium. Ironically the bun was my favorite part. I probably won't order the fries next time.
- Expect the burger you've imprinted in your child's mind. It's great! If you get a chance to be given a lesson on HOW to eat the burger do it. The owner will gladly give the lesson if asked.