- Awesome hollandaise sauce. The lobster benedict is delicious and reasonably priced.
- Two words: Custard Sauce. That being said, they also have really good home fries.
- Egg n cheese sandwich on texas toast is off the chain !!!
- At this 1940s Sterling Streamliner dining car parked on Pawtucket's East Avenue, they stuff omelets with jalapeo, bacon and cheese & pancakes with mini M&Ms.
- The Lobster Benedict was awesome!
- The strawberry stuffed French toast is amazing!
- Best lobster Benedicts!!!!
- Corned beef hash! Weekends only!
- Lobster grits whoa!
- The gouda/apple/jalapeo bacon omelette is probably the best omelette I've ever had!
- There is a wall of specials but I love the grits, any one of the bendicts and the French toast.
- The dining car section can be a little cramp. The linguica hash Benedict is delicious, the Portuguese linguica is spicy. This is a great breakfast spot that also serves brunch cocktails.
- Cheese grits
- Belgian waffles are to die for!! They present their food very nicely with flowers and decorations.
- Good coffee, but skip the waffle.
- Three words: custard French toast. The thick-cut French toast layered with a custard-like vanilla pudding, fresh fruit and raspberry syrup puts Modern Diner on the map.
- The diner is cash only; prepare accordingly.
- Corned beef hash and omlettes are wonderful
- Try the Maple Rum French Toast - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Custard French tost - Gotta try it (via @Foodspotting)