Moana Hawaiian BBQ
150 N San Fernando Blvd (Orange Grove)
Burbank, CA 91502
- Decent food, price & customer service. This is the only place in Burbank that serves similar style of Filopino food. #DineSavorRepeat
- Amazing food! The Hawaiian bbq short ribs are fantastic! And good service! :-)
- the macaroni salad is simple, yet sooooo tasty
- If you substitute for a salad, they'll charge you $1 extra. There is a minimum of $10 to use their credit card machine. Their bathroom has a door code. #JesseMWatrous #DineSavorRepeat
- Love there Loco Moco
- Love there LoCo Moco
- The manager and/or owner is kinda an a-hole. Just heard him bitch out an employee.
- This place changed names a year ago to Moana. Get the Value Meal, cheaper and filling enough. Comes with soda too.
- This place sucks. Don't eat here. They are rude and have chosen bad career paths in their life choosing to work here. Eat somewhere else.
- Do not get enticed by the big ass Bulgogi Sandwich poster they hang hung up. They no longer serve it!
- Hawaiian Sun strawberry guava nectar my favorite drink here and find in few other places in los angeles.
- A la carte. Get grilled chicken 2 sides of rice and ask for free curry. The total is $3.49 best deal in all of downtown Burbank
- Under new ownership as of 2021...