6653 Arlington Blvd (Annandale Rd.)
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Open til 2am everyday. What else do you need to know?
- Try the wonton soup. You won't be disappointed.
- Great for Hong Kong style wonton noodle soup
- The food is great! I would recommend the wonton noodle soup! That's personally me favorite to eat there.
- The kungpow chicken will rock your socks off
- Good authentic Chinese food.
- ...now I remember why I didn't come here for 6 months...it ain't good.
- slow service waited 10 minutes and then left
- Roast Duck & Noodle Soup, Chinese broccoli and Roast pork fried rice are delish!
- Loved the congee with pork and preserved egg. The wonton and noodle soup was good as well, though the noodles were a little lacking in flavor.
- Best Chinese food around!!
- The best wonton soup in NoVa!
- you can customize the noodle soups, call for the wonton noodle soup with roasted pork!
- Try the roast pork or pig on rice-$7.90 after tax. Also comes with Chinese green veggies.
- The clams with the black sauce has some kicking hot chili.
- Tofu with vegetables is excellent. Know how to cook tofu.
- Miu Kee's clams with black bean sauce changed my life one clam at a time.
- Shrimp dumplings and noodle in soup is a must!!
- Best deep fried tofu in north VA!
- Sui cao noodle soup with veggies here is the best in the area! No othere restaurants even come close!