三井日本料理 Mitsui Cuisine
- Sit at the bar for the freshest sushi. Pricey though.
- Japanese (chain, but still really good), same provider as addiction aquatic dev
- Love the bar sitting
- Didnt think too much of the quality of the chef or the food. It was barely above average.
- Variety of sushi, especially toro
- , . . 500NT !
- Really nice ambiance and decor. Good sushi for cheap. The uni and oysters sell out fast
- Omakase is awesome. All the ingredients are so fresh. Worth check in place in Taipei for Jap cuisine.
- Sashimi, sushi, beef, and ice-cream etc are top notch. Great service, nice chefs. The $2500+ omakase sets sounds expensive but are much BIGGER & higher quality than you might think.
- Excellent for business dinner to impress client. Somewhat a bit pricy compared with most Japanese restaurants in Taipei. But nice food and professional services.
- My only complaint was rushing through our dinner. We were seated at 830 pm and they were closing at 10 pm. If I knew I would have made reservations earlier.
- .. ..!! ..
- Lunch Food definitely not up to standard. "Thinly" sliced sea bream is the worst I've ever had. Sushi made very sloppy. Very slow.
- Delicious food. Set menu such value for money and amazing quality!
- Really good food. Try the Angus beef. Mind blowing. Nice place to bring a date. She will be impressed. Make a reservation to not be disappointed.
- the shrimp! highly recommended
- A place where you would take a date, a client, or a small group of friends. Nice ambience and excellent service. You know it's the real deal when platters are served with freshly grated wasabi root.
- nice meal. i will come back soon
- Superb service, but you may also have lower response speed during meal time with many people. Price is little higher than I expect, but it is worth for this level.
- Lunch special $600 is pretty good and worth it!