3760 S Centinela Ave (Venice Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Take it from an Asian dude: the katsu-don is meh.
- Fulfills my chicken katsu craving for a mere $6.50. ^_^
- Best katsu-don on the westside.
- #7 Eel w/egg YUMMY!
- Great portions. The grilled fish is great (beware of bones!) and katsu, tempura is also good!
- Skip: katsu-don bowl
- Salmon bento
- Pork with ginger is the bomb
- Try the beef bowl. Soooo good. It's cash only for all the food court area.
- Most dishes come with tiny cup of wheat tea. It's usually enough drink for me. Save money.