$ $ $
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
- Coolest place. Totally iPad-driven. Order, pay, enjoy...
- Serviceable sushi in an airport.
- Dragon roll fantastic. Good service and quick if you are in a hurry to catch flight.
- Great wasabi Bloody Mary
- Quick crab cake before the flight. Ipad driven, almost no interaction with the staff (Good? Bad?). Quality food you're gonna pay for.
- Pretty good sushi for an airport restaurant.
- You'd be shocked at the high quality of sushi in the airport, but then you'd realize you're gonna pay for it.
- Surprisingly good beer selection, euro and japanese brews. Try a hitachino or westmalle
- Excellent staff
- Try the Crunchy Tuna Roll. It's tasty.
- Don't let curiosity lead you to the sushi or noodles.