Minnetonka Drive In
4658 Shoreline Dr
Spring Park, MN 55384
- Best root beer on Earth!
- Open seasonally, serving good food. Thats what this place is about. Their chocolate malts are the best!
- How a drive in ought to be! My favorite is the the Twin Cities burger with a cheese curds and a frosty mug of root beer!
- Thursday night is car show night. Lot's of collector and classic cars.
- Home made root beer and onion rings all in a drive up atmosphere.
- Homemade root beer is a knock out.
- Get the root beer float. If getting a large, ask for extra ice cream!
- Stop by on Thursday nights. Hot rod night.
- Hot fudge and caramel shake best thing on the menu by far
- Great food! Best root beer you'll ever have.
- Pro tip: dont go the first day they open. Ice cream was funky. Like they left it in the freezer all winter :( rootbeer shake is amazing!
- Fried chicken, cheese curds, and a root beer. Truly a perfect MN summer meal.
- Best thing on the menu by far... Hot fudge shake.
- Thursday old car nights are perfect father daughter dates
- Wed night is the fried chicken special...best fried chicken I've ever had
- Give yourself a little extra time on this one as they always make fresh fried chicken just for you! It's awesome!
- Try the broasted chicken