Ministry Of Crab
$ $ $
Old Dutch Hospital (Hospital St.)
කොළඹ, Western Province
+94 112 342 722
- We ordered two medium chili crabs, one medium curry crab & a medium pepper (extra pepper) crab & it was perfect for our party of four (medium crabs are more tender & juicy). Meal was EXCELLENT!!!!)
- The garlic butter preparation is super...
- Best crabs in the Island.. Thats for sure.. And its a pleasure to dine at a place own by srilankan ceicket legends ..
- Get the pepper crab, it's out of this world!
- Chili crab in the smallest size is perfect for one person. Savor the succulent, sweet meat and sop up the chili sauce with kade bread. Wash it all down with an ice cold beer. Pure bliss!
- Prawn claypot curry and chilli garlic crab- recommended! Not a huge fan of the pepper crab.
- Have the butter and soy black tiger prawn as a starter to whet your appetite, and use the prawn heads to scoop up the extra sauce! Fantastic!
- The clay pot prawn curry and bread is the best here, its a little spicy thought.. Today we tried the garlic chili crab awesome flavor.. Love the place.. Enjoy..
- The food is so-so, service is quite bad as the staff is not attentive and slow. Great ambience and the crab is fresh.
- Love the atmosphere,Menu is Very Limited! but the food was o.k, Prawn Rice was really nice, Leek Fried Rice, not so much. Spicy crab and spicy Prawns dishes are not that spicy. ask fr extra spice
- Lives up to the hype, airy place with great device and food.
- If its crab you want this is the place!
- Crabs are really expensive! Rs. 6000 for a crab - now I really need to go to Hospital...
- Best place for Sri Lankan crab. Chili sauce is the best
- The crabzilla unfortunately was not available. We had 3 small crabs made in pepper sauce, garlic chilli and chilli sauce. Garlic chilli one was exceptional. Love the taste of those fresh crabs
- Well almost everything I've tried had been good so far.
- a great place for hangouts.....
- In Dutch hospital, a good place to have meal there and relax.
- Don't forget to make reservation. Even on week days :(
- Great place for crabs!! really big ones.. I've never seen such huge ones before. But prefer the malaysian style cooking though... More creative! All in all a good experience but pricey..