Miller's Ale House
Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pub
- Chicken nachos are delicious and can feed 6 people easily!
- What a great place nice to see a place like this in the area.
- The wings were really great, and the beer selection is great too. Their sweet tea is delicious. They have a "loud bar" and "quiet bar" which is cool.
- The extensive beer selection is surprisingly rather ordinary. Try the beer flight, it's got some of the less popular selections.
- Excellent draft beer selection
- The Steak Bistro Salad is awesome! I highly recommend it!
- Be nice to the waitresses and they will be nice to you ;-)
- The waitresses are lazy. They say the beer on the menu is all the have. Wrong. Miller's offers a boatload of different types of craft beers that the waitresses know nothing about...
- Get the loaded fries. They are awesome!
- Have the zingers! Delicious!
- Bring your office for a happy hour! You'll have a great time sharing zingers and potstickers. I know I did!
- They have a military service discount with ID!
- They up'd their drink prices!
- Rougue Dead Guy, kind of hoppy, but good
- Worst bar service in Delaware valley! No silverware with food, 15 min with empty glass on bar.... BAD!
- Noticed kitchen staff doesn't wear beard guards
- French dip sandwiches
- Best place for tame 21st birthdays. Lots of room, friendly service, lots of food and drinks to please everyone. Always go here if I want to meet up with a bunch of friends
- Great place for football - TV's everywhere and always a fun crowd.
- Zingers & rotating taps