Milgo & Milbar
$ $ $
Rothschild blvd, 142 (Marmorek str)
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- Wonderful cuisine, hospitable staff, best location and be ready for a sweet surprises from chef!
- Great vibe, great food, great people! (And they gave us some free Cognac shots ) Perfect place to meet your friends for dinner and drinks.
- Milgo & Milbar is a modernfish restaurant and bar which offers a terrific ambience and culinary experience. The jazz & soul music, industrial design with copper details, and open kitchen warmly..
- Octopus starter is divine!
- The pork belly is amazing! The pork cutlet is also very good, a bit dry though. The white fish tartar was super.
- Great, just great
- 7 nights in tlv and this was by far the best and most inspiring dinner! Sit at the bar and watch the cooks in the open kitchen!
- We needed a place to eat and relax before a show in the Concert Hall and found this place with the perfect "just-across the road" location. Turned out to be perfect. Great food, wonderful service.
- You can't go wrong here. Delicious food, great service, romantic interior, ideal location. Get the purple calamari dish.
- Wonderful restaurant. Go for the pear tart desert.
- Super tiny, tasty dishes for lots of money
- Great cousin, very hommy place
- Wined and dined here with a large group! The staff was fantastic and gave wonderful recommendations. The sashimi was . We had the great pleasure of meeting the owner who treated us like royalty.
- Very good food. Small portions. Price around 120 usd per couple with appetizer, 2 entres wine and desert.
- Fish is great! Service is really good. Waiter Hila just made our day. But a little expensive.
- All the small plates were excellent.
- If you're after a drink, go elsewhere...
- Refined food in a beautiful space