Coffee Shop, Café
156 W 8th Ave (btwn Columbia & Manitoba St)
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N2
- Finally tried the raspberry mocha. Delicious!!!
- Best coffee in Vancouver period, andi have had them all. Try the la Futura - it is excellent
- Try one of 5 different concept blends on tap!
- If you want an awesome mocha, try the Killer Mocha. Dark chocolate shavings on top and you can still taste the coffee with the chocolate
- Try the Americano. It's really smooth.
- Gorgeous view of the mountain on the fabulous patio.
- What a great spot! Amazing, chipper service and a great selection of espressos.
- Get the Calabreeeze express bean (hints of dark chocolate and liquorice) mocha with hand whipped cream and chocolate shaving! UNREAL :D
- Great coffee and the patio is perfect for people watching on a sunny day
- Amazing interior and great deck!!!
- Get the turmeric latte
- Amazing selection of coffee. My favourite roasts are Butter and Franks.
- Everythings! Coffee and Tea are awesome!
- Chai tea latte, London Fog... The atmosphere is nice and chill
- Hedgehog Mocha. Yummy
- Choose you roast, for all your coffees.
- Wifi password Espresso
- Really friendly baristas and top notch coffee
- Fantastic banana bread
- A quasi-hidden gem. Great little patio with a nice view of the park.