- The garlic fries go with anything. And REAL Coke is better!
- Where is it could not find it could have use some food hay MIHO come to Robertson's there always hungry people here
- San Diego Magazine: Restaurants: Best food truck
- The adobada torta is nothing short of pheNOMenal.
- Check out there twitter (@mihogastrotruck) or website: http://www.mihogastrotruck.com, for the latest menu and location.
- Try the Tomato Salad - #vegan
- Try the eggplant wrap - #vegan
- Hit em up on Fridays at 3rd and B downtown
- Carnitas tacos are delicious. This is coming from a Mexican. Fries are good too.
- Try the Tofu Wrap - #vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Veggie Burger (Quinoa, Farro, Beet & Carrot Patty, Local Butter Leaf, Grilled Red Onion, Local Whole Wheat) - #vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Portobello Banh Mi Sandwich - #vegan #vegetarian
- The grass fed burger is a MUST HAVE! If you like lamb, the lamb burger is amazing too! The pork Bahn mi was just okay in my opinion.
- The lamb burger is amazing!
- Try the Farmers Market Sammy (Roasted Butternut Squash, Shaved Red Beet, Alfalfa Sprout, Honey, Roasted Lemon Chutney, Multi-Grain) and Side Omakase Salad - #vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Farmers Market Sammy - # roasted butternut squash, shaved red beet, wilted broccoli raab, alfalfa sprout, honey, roasted lemon chutney, multi-grain bread#vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Omakase Salad - #vegan #vegetarian
- While not an absolute rule, ordering the spiciest thing on the menu usually works out well at MIHO.
- Try the Portabello Mushroom Sandwich - #vegan #vegetarian local portobello mushroom, caramelized onion, local arugula, local whole wheat
- Try the Roasted Beet Salad - #vegan #vegetarian roasted local beet, candied orange peel, toasted almond,local mixed greens, ginger orange vinaigrette