Mig's Pizza Castle
- Love the Italian sub special....u need to try the vegetarian sub too.....its good!
- Service stinks! Very rude!!!$30 for 2 sandwiches and a kids meal. Then, they don't want to give you a cup of honey mustard, after failing to tell you that the steak/cheese comes plain.
- No website ....can't browse menu. Isn't it 2012?
- Service is horrible! It doesn't get any better after you place your order. Rip off for $30! (2subs)
- The Steak Bomb is delicious
- I recommend the Calzone. Not sure about Tai's remark about unfriendly staff. I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful.
- Service was rude and annoying but great food!
- First visit...counter girls weren't too friendly. Hope the food makes up for it. Locals swear by this place!
- Don't forget the side of ranch....yummy!!!!
- Food is decent. Owner is a prick. $.49 for water?!?!
- Always ask for the special
- Love the philly cheese steak and onion rings. Also love the shrimp po-boy. The Italian sub is awesome. Try it, youll love it!
- Catfish sub is on point
- Veggie sub is on point, I highly recommend. The ranch dressing is awesome on anything. Friendly service not guaranteed.
- Pizza is on point! Always fresh and hot
- The calzones are fantastic!
- Way over priced
- Try the cheese steak! Also the ranch dressing is homemade and so yummy!
- Try the Gyro wrap. It's the best!
- Get the special ham & cheese.