Midori Sushi Japanese Restaurant
14113 Trinity Blvd Ste 201 (at State Hwy. 360)
Fort Worth, TX 76155
- Awesome sushi at great prices! Not to mention two of the best waitresses around on Thursday nights :]
- Great sushi at reasonable prices!
- Simply the best!! One of my favorites spots for sushi.
- Try the Sushi Pizza and the Caterpillar Roll
- Come see Chris! He is a white sushi chef ... Ask for the Red Dragon! It's not on the menu but he will make it for you!
- Hours: Mon-Fri Lunch 11-2 Dinner 5:30-10 Sat 5:30-10 Sun 5-9
- Love the sushi here!!
- I would say one of my FAVORITE sushi hangouts...
- Try the "Volcano Roll" its Great!
- Food is Delicious!
- Everything is amazing here
- Had the ranger roll and volcano roll. Both were extremely oily and soggy-worse sushi I've had. But the spicy California roll was pretty good.
- The bento box lunch is a screaming deal and excellent!
- I go to both locations due to Steve (owner) is very informative & both locations have great staff. However I a more partial to the Macarthur location.
- half off sushi! the owner is super nice and offered us free appetizers and miso soup! very interesting sushi names
- Ok food.... Very poor service