Japanese, Sushi, Asian
$ $ $
Plaza Pondok Indah 2 Blok B3 No. 17 (Jalan Metro Pondok Indah)
Jakarta, Jakarta 12310
+62 21 7692737
- Must try Agedashi Tofu, Gyu Somen (or Udon), and Sirloin Hotpot!
- They cut The Sushimi in a big chunks! A MUST TRY!
- Salmon Crispy Roll addicts, unite!
- After eat Sushi/Sashimi/etc. Massage at Bersih Sehat on 2nd floor!
- the best sushi and sashimi in town!
- gyuniku pirikara aji the best
- Must try the gyutan and salmon, so yummy!!!
- Sashimi salmon nya uueeennaakk bgt..
- Best Japanese food in town..
- The katsu curry rice was good. Sushi rolls were sub-par.
- Taste is OK but price is little high. There is another Japanese restaurant nearby this, I like that restaurant. But, if I want to eat curry rice, I think I should come after good massage.
- Japanese restaurant but there are only 3 tables at smoking area.
- Good Food,Cozy place
- Wafu Salad. Salmon Wakame. Tofu Steak. Midori Salad. Salmon unagi roll. Enoki maki. Dragon sushi. Fuji Roll. Nanniku Yaki. Ebi Gyu Roll. Ebi Tenpura. Salmon Goma Age.
- delicious & good place
- Nice sake and everything about Japanese food
- Sashiminya OK, kerang butternya OK banget...
- Midori lumayan enak. Hanya pelayananan saja yg agak lama. Minta bill saja lama banget. Ngga cocok untuk yg mempunyai waktu sedikit untuk makan..
- Love the miso soup with enoki mushroom. The salmon sashimi is also fresh. However comparing the beef Gyu (forgot the mame in the menu), I still prefer Ootoya's.
- Cawan mushi, salmon sashimi