The Middle Gray
Café, Art Gallery
- Contender for the best coffee program in Greater Boston.
- I don't think I'll ever tire of the Columbian Lunch.
- Excellent coffee and unique sandwich offerings
- The beer and coffee lists are good. But honestly the food is a bit over priced and wasn't my favorite. I don't think I'd come back for more than the beer.
- Perfectly crafted coffee and espresso. Try the one and one, the chocolate samples are a great touch.
- Great cold brew
- This one is absolutely a contender for one of my favorite coffee shops in Boston.
- My cappuccino was really pretty... And it tasted good too!