Middle Eastern Bakery & Deli
- Order the falafel plate and substitute the tabouli with the fattoush salad for an extra kick in your falafel pita sandwich!
- Their lemonade is fantastic
- Best coffee in Phoenix! Bar none!!
- Yes the lemonade is amazing! And if you feel like desert Arabic coffee goes well with the baklava.
- Call ahead to order to go 602.277.4927
- Try the chicken gyros - slow-cooked chicken with onions and spices plus yogurt-sour cream sauce, Greek comfort food at it's best!
- They now carry gluten-free pita!! Going gluten free can help lessen irritation for arthritis sufferers.
- Very friendly. Excellent gyros. Turkish coffee is tempered with cardamom, the way they make it in Turkey, so it does not leave you feeling jittery. Lemonade is excellent & low glycemic.
- Best felafel anywhere!!
- Find a turkish coffee pot in Arizona, yayy
- Gyros are amazing, lavash and flat breads are made fresh and I come here monthly for my supply from South Mountain. It is always a good experience.
- Fabulous food made with love, can't ask much more. The lemonade is worth the hype.
- Everything about this place is amazing, save for the parking. That's scary, but the store, the merchandise, the prepared food, and the service is excellent, and all for a great price!
- The kebab meals are very good
- Everything. Pretty much everything. Reminds me of the Lebanese restaurants where I grew up.
- Fresh food, fresh pita bread. Okay prices. Love the flafel in pita.:-)
- The hummus is wonderful here. Great food. Not much in atmosphere, but worth it.
- Grocery features everything from Jordan almonds and candy-coated chickpeas to a vast array of spices, and a deli with at least a half-dozen types of olives.
- Small Middle Eastern grocery and restaurant that serves terrific lamb kebabs, kibbe, and baba ghanouj, as well as baked treats like baklava and crisp cookies filled with dates.
- Honey sweetened lemon aid is excellent as is the halva and Lebanese chicken.