- Mickeys Diner has been serving breakfast for more than 60 years. It's the only known dining car of its type to survive in Minnesota (it is one of only a few left in the US).
- In Mighty Ducks, Mickey's Diner is the place where Charlie's mom works.
- Bring cash for tip...they accept CCards, but you are unable to add tip on the card. Believe you me, you're going to WANT to fork over $$$ for a tip it's so good!
- This is one of the only dining cars left in the nation. It's also shown in the movie mighty ducks, & jingle all the way. Celebs like Lindsey Lohan, & many others have frequented here. Have a meal njoy
- Voted Best Diner by City Pages in 2012! In addition to being an experience, this place has got some pretty great diner food. Try the one eyed jack!- It's a special treat.
- Great food, friendly staff. Gets crowded after bar-close on weekends.
- So good! Such a cute old school diner
- you might end up eating food you didn't order...their cooks make great recommendations and don't charge you for trying food they make you eat : )
- Mickey's is just about the last place in town to recognize these constitutional guarantees: Burgers, malts, eggs all day, pancakes, Mulligan stew, sundaes, BLTs, and some darn good fries.
- No matter what you get, its all good. Just be sure to have cash for a tip, and these workers soooo deserve that tip!!!
- Voted top 15 places to eat with kids! Diner food certainly can't be for every meal, but kids love a train car, and these are the moments when a lifetime of memories are formed.
- Expect to get the smallest cup of water with the slowest wait staff in St Paul. The cook moves like the wind though.
- Best food around. Have to try it.
- One of the best places to eat in all of Minnesota.
- Ask for crispy bacon. They make it perfectly. Late night shift people are awesome :)
- Luv your food!
- I had the CLASSIC (cheeseburger, hashbrowns, and mulligan stew) but I substituted Potatoes O'Brien for the hashbrowns. Very good!
- Try the malts! Yummmm
- Good malts!
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine March 2011 editors pick for best late-night menus, greasy spoon.