19725 Germantown Rd Ste A
Germantown, MD 20874
- Fajitas. Boom.
- This is where my fianc popped the question on August 28, 2012.
- Chimichangas are tasty and the service is great!
- The fresh Chips and salsa as soon as you sit are awesome!
- Like the steak fajitas...
- Margaritas mad fina.
- Some of the beat tortilla chips I've ever had.
- Its National Margarita Day!
- Try the lime margarita.
- Nice people, good food!
- Love the place but expensive.
- Great place for seafood or veggie fajitas if you're trying to avoid meat. Or try the Flameado de Queso with peppers, mushrooms, and onions.