509 Main St (btwn 4th & 5th St.)
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Brisket tacos - great
- Try the Moms Chicken Com Hongos
- On a fri or sat if it's packed..go straight to the bars and get a seat..no wait! And deff order "mambo taxis"
- Best guac this side of the border!
- Get the Brunch Quesadilla ANYTIME of day we and thank me later.
- If you're sitting on the patio you'll be waiting a whole for your food. Pass the time by tossing tortillas at cars in the street. Bonus points for Porsches.
- It's as if it's Yankee Mexican food, not great Tex-Mex we're used to.
- Mamas taco plate is excellent!
- The sunset fajitas are amazing! And even better with a michelada or a cold coke!
- Try a dilemma from the bar!
- Karla's dish is always my go to for a nice Tex Mex lunch!
- I always get the Chicken Fajita Sunset Style. I can never order anything else but that. Amazing!
- Tamales are great! Don't fill up on chips like I do literally every time. Tres camarones were awesome as a special too.
- The best of Mi Cocina was amazing!! Queso blanco and salsa was so good
- Chips and salsa
- Quality food, good service and a very nice atmosphere. Great drinks!
- The tortilla soup and chicken quesadillas are delicious!
- The tortilla soup and chicken quesadillas are delicious! #MiCocina Downtown #FortWorth #DFW #yum
- The chicken taco salad was excellent.
- Cheese enchiladas, queso blanco