1460 India St (at Ash St)
San Diego, CA 92101
- Amazing authentic Mexican food almost for free! !
- Grab a side of beans. They're delicious.
- if you're looking for tasty, filling mexican food, there's no better food for the money!
- Bomb machaca burros!
- The California Burrito is AMAZING
- tacos are cheap but delicious. and the portions are not tiny. good deal.
- best value breakfast burrito in the hood
- Standing and cash only kiosk serving amazing Mexican dishes.
- I had carne asada fries, and the hubby had a chicken burrito. Both were awesome! Really good flavors, and their hot sauce has a great smokey flavor.
- Big tacos!
- Al pastor is the bomb
- It takes them a while to make the food. At least you know it's fresh.
- Absolutely love this place; tortillas are authentic and fresh, chorizo is amazing, fish tacos are to die for. The best part is that it's so delicious and inexpensive!
- Life's treasures are found in hole in the wall joints like this.
- California burrito.
- Easily the best burrito this east coaster has ever had. The California has hash browns in it...and it works.
- The breakfast burritto has the correct portions and ingredients for authentic San Diego mexican cuisine. Plus the price is unreal at $2.89
- Best breakfast burrito and cheapest burrito ever! Don't pass this place up!
- Great Mexican food at a rally great price!
- Best. Tacos. Ever. Fish taco was (dare I say it?) orgasmic!