Mexican Buffet & Grill
7327 US 31 S (at E Hickory Ln)
Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Well, low expectations are necessary.
- Not too impressive...but the salsa is good.
- Don't eat here!!!!
- This place is great! Take your churro over to the chocolate fountain...YUM!
- Less than impressed every time. Not worth the money in my opinion.
- I am not a picky person and this place is simply bad. The food at lunch looked like it had been sitting out for hours. I will not be back here.
- My daughter in law inhaled a hair ball from her glass of water here. Check your beverage glasses for hair. Manager didn't appear to be too concerned over it. Guess it wasn't her hair.
- Try the Mexican pizzas and the yummy queso blanco.
- It's not too bad. There are still a lot of remnants of the precious chinese restaurant. The servers are quick and friendly. Drink prices are not included in the meal charge.
- The wait staff here is wonderful.
- Avoid the jello. It had mold in it and we had to ask them to take it off the buffet.
- Do yourself a favor and go to ihop instead.
- Not bad-chicken wings were really good. No chocolate fountain at lunch time-bummer!
- Go after 1:00 PM, when the food is fresh after the lunch crowd. It's not bad.
- I love Mexican food, and I'm not picky about it. I'll eat pretty much anywhere. This place I would skip though. Very little on the menu I would consider actual Mexican fare.
- Now it's the Mexican Buffet and Grill... No options for reporting changes..
- CLOSED 10/2011
- This place isn't worth the money. We show up 45 mins prior to close and they have pretty much are shut down and the food is cold and dried out
- Disgusting food and rude staff. $34.00 for 2 buffets and dealing with the rude condescending lady at the front...do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
- The GURU gives it a 73 out of 100. Yuch