White Plains, NY
- Great sandwiches. Large, good amount of meat.
- Great fresh food, but watch the prices being rang up. Ordered a bagel & lox that said $6 on the lunch menu, but cashier rang up more because same item is on the fish menu for $7.99.
- Used to be John's Deli. New owners have done an awesome job. Hot foods, salad bar, fresh sushi, house made bagels and pastries!
- Definitely good amount of meat on the sandwiches. Can follow requests pretty well. Just recently put in a soft serve machine for a while.
- I recommend. Fast service, food is good, great value and great customer service at least in the morning.
- Has character of NY deli. Good alternative to Panera.