Meskerem Ethopian Cuisine
2781 Clairmont Rd NE (Briarclif Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Excellent food. Must get several dishes and share. Relaxed atmosphere and service. Reasonable prices.
- Try the lamb/chicken tibs blue plate special!
- Lentil soup & Meskerem tibs is the way to go
- Try the honey wine! Delish!
- This is a place to bring about 5 friend to share the food. Be sure to order the green "sauce" house specialty
- Great vegetarian options! The sauce for the shrimp tibs was delicious too!
- The Sambusas are Great!!! Pretty much all the Tibs
- You need to try the fish tibs, I guarantee and recommend them
- Totally awesome food.
- Fish Tibs are great, nice balance of heat. Great service, friendly but not overbearing.
- Tibs all day here. Try the fish, large pieces of fish, instead of flakes, like at some other joints. And that green sauce is awesome!
- Ok food. Large portions. Veggie combo platter is good, but Doro Wat is meh.
- They got rid of the best feature - the big combo dishes which were great for sharing with a big group. Still great food though.
- Bring a party of at least 2. The menu is designed with the intention of sharing. I've been told that these dishes are the Ethiopia equivalent of our American thanksgiving dinner, celebratory cuisine,