Meshack's Bar-be-que Shack
240 E Avenue B
Garland, TX 75040
- Barbecue is a humble art, and there's something special about brisket procured from a barbecue shack on the side of the road.
- Bring cash and be prepared to stand in line. This is a walk up, order from the window while exposed to the elements sort of place. The ribs and sausage are GREAT, though.
- Great BBQ, ya!
- Be early and expect to wait?
- They take Credit Cards now with min $7 purchase. Best BBQ in Garland without question.
- Brisket and ribs are excellent!
- The jasper!!
- The Jasper is awesome! Big enough for two.
- Some of the BBQ in Dallas. They take credit cards now.
- Da Jasper - a great sandwich with almost 2 lbs of chopped brisket and sausage for $10!!!
- Great BBQ still at an awesome price
- This place is bomb
- I really like Meshack. Great food.
- Great people. Smells delicious! !
- Some of the best BBQ I've ever had! They smoke their meat with pecan food. Ask about their family pack for $30!
- Oh and the brisket is crazy good, too!
- This is the BEST BBQ in Texas. Cash only, and yes line is long at times, but well worth the wait!
- This place have the best bbq in town. Family own and operated. Love them, you can never go wrong here.
- Really good food