Mesa Filipino Moderne
Ground Flr, Greenbelt 5 (btwn Greenbelt Dr. & Paseo de Roxas)
Makati City, Makati City
+63 928 724 9631
- So slow service... Grabe it took 30min for a turon...
- Must Try: Tinapa Roll Wrapped in Lettuce, Crispy Boneless Tilapia Served with Four Sauces, River Shrimp on the Rocks, Crispchon, Caramelized Garlic Pork, Hito Flakes on Spoon, Seafood Bean Curd Wansoy
- try laing in two ways
- Sarap ng laing!
- Had not one but two big hairs in the bagoong rice!!!! Lechon was a total rip off since it had literally no meat. I see a lot of positive reviews here but our experience was awful. Never coming back...
- Boneless tilapia with 4sauses and baby squid with olive oil. Yum!
- Babysquid in olive oil is a must try!!:)
- I must humbly admit it is one of the best Filipino restaurants in Greenbelt in terms of price, ambiance, presentation of food and variety of Filipino dishes that we love (including suwahe).-Anton
- This restaurant never fails to underwhelm me. Especially when compared to the infinitely superior Abe's in The Fort.
- Try Crispy Boneless Tilapia with four sauces sarap :)
- Must try: laing in two ways!
- The baby squid in olive oil is a must try!
- The laing was just amazing. BTW, this IS a family place so don't bother asking for a "Happy Horse" :)
- Must Order: Crispchon & Baked Scallops
- The best Kare-Kare EVER!
- Try 2 way Laing and Pork Binagoongan.
- baked scallops for the win
- Sinigang na baboy in guava and pineapple is good :)
- try their baked tahong,tinapa rice and the botomless lemonade*^^*
- Their Tinapa Rice is so palatable. Love it!