Mesa Filipino Moderne
SM Aura The Fort (McKinley Parkway)
- Great Filipino food. They serve lechon.
- Unorthodox interiors and utensils. ;)
- Hot calamansi juice especially if you have flu
- The Grilled Seafood Platter did not disappoint and the Pomelo Salad is superb!
- Great Filipino food, their blue marlin is exceptional!
- Love Pork binagoongan, chicken binacol. A recommended must try.
- Filipino food at its best
- Insead of the set meals, you'll get a better meal by getting the hito flakes, binakol, crispchon, baby squid, fried tilapia, and pork binagoongan.
- Most recommended the sinigang with guave and pineapple. Its not bad but I think the pineapple overpowered the dish which created an imbalance. The crab in the seafood in chili sauce was "payat". Avoid
- The group meal we got wasn't consistent and there were some hits and misses. The crispchon 2 ways, hito flakes and prawns in salted egg sauce were the good choices.
- Crispy pata and baby squids!
- Lumpiang tinapa, laing and crispy pata was divine
- Delicious and tasteful dishes. Try the boneless crispy pata and the baby squids!
- filipino food is <3
- Super nice interior! The girl who served us was cheerful and attended to our needs immediately. As to the food, I loved the kare-kare and baked tahong with cheese!
- Loved the squid dish
- Nice interior. As always, good filipino food.
- Horrible service!!!! Waited for 20 minutes for our order! It turned out that our order wasn't placed at all!!! NOW WHAT?!
- Pork Sinigang with Guava and Pineapple. My favorite! Huge servings
- Laing and seafood grill platter was good