- Ask for Lauren to do your wine tasting. She is absolutely amazing! So friendly and knowledgeable!!
- Welcome to Merryvale! Get a complimentary tasting and 20% off your first tasting room purchase here with our Wine Country Pass. www.lot18.com/wcp
- If you can get the chance to do a private dinner here, you must. It's in their beautiful old cask room and the food was fantastic. Obviously the wine pairings were great too :-)
- There's one nice room in here, otherwise too dark inside
- Beautiful setting for dinner!
- Amo este lugar! Es hermoso! Vinos buenos! Mi favorito el antigua!
- Renee was a very friendly owner who took our group on a tour. The wine they make here is in small quantities, but the quality is excellent. The golden label red blends and the Profile were delightful.
- The wine and cheese pairing tasting is worth it. Set inside an old aging barrel, you're definitely in for a treat.
- Look for Keegan Barrett he is super nice (and also look like Blake Shelton...lol)
- Aww, I'm in heaven!
- Lauren was so accommodating and informative -loved our tasting ! Rose was great for the price !
- Join the Wine Club. They have different deals and all are at a good value.
- Open until 6:30 and a great final stop for delicious Cabs!
- If you want something cheap & run of the mill turn around. If you want great wine at decent prices you're I'm the right place. Try the Profile...u will fall in love
- The wine rocks. And the purse hooks are such a simple way to make me happy.
- Very knowledgeable!
- Mo def knows his stuff! 2008 Silhouette Chardonnay is fantastic!