Merry Ann’s Diner
- Diner stack. Get it, and it will blow your mind how delicious it is.
- Only place worth eating when the bars are closing and you're drunk.
- Corn beef and hash rocks!
- Try the Diner Stack - A classic must have for anyone trying to make a recovery from the night before.
- Horseshoe, FTW!
- Classic diner, great breakfast. Very reasonable prices.
- Its a classic greasy spoon. Great service, traditional breakfast food, and open round the clock.
- Milkshakes are the Bomb!
- This is my favorite location. Good staff, food was hot. The cook was awesome. My favorite is the bayou burger.
- Horseshoe Sandwich: burger, fries & cheese sauce over toast! A college staple.
- Classic combo with bacon, eggs, and hash browns.
- Yummy wheat free (Gluten free) breakfast: get eggs, delicious crunchy hashbrowns, sausage patty.
- Gotta have the mega!!
- Would recommend the mega omelet. Mmm.
- Mega omlet!
- Got the horseshoe and the diner stack for under $20. Extremely happy :)
- Best hash browns around.
- mmmm midnight milkshakes! If you're looking for an interesting inexpensive dining experience, this may be the place for you!
- Don't try to use the $5 off coupon. They aparently have never heard of it.
- Get the #6!